We all know that when we are going for a walk or running, there are a lot of factors that can cause pains for our feet. Especially for the women, this will make their feet no longer beautiful to wear the other shoes such as the high heels or sandals. One of the common causes we may know is the shoes being used when running. However, they do not want to give up walking and running, what should they do to protect their feet?
Here in this post, there are some tips helping you to choose the best walking shoes for women in order to avoid the pains when running.
- The weight of the walking shoes
Before buying the shoes, you should first pay attention to the weight of them. If the shoes are too heavy, this will make your walking become more difficult. You should choose the shoes as light as possible because they will make your steps lighter and more flexible.
- The water resistance of the shoes
The high humidity is the shoes’ enemy and raises the friction between the shoes and the feet, which blisters it. Therefore, you should always keep your shoes dry and airy. The shoes made from the airy material will help the moisture go away from the shoes. Besides, they also have to prevent the water from outside to soak into the shoes. They can limit the production of the discomforting smell when you use them in the sunlight as well.
- The rigidity
The shoes must ensure their lateral rigidity to protect the feet and ankles when you walk on the unsmooth surfaces. They also must be hard enough not to bend when you press strongly on the toes or heel parts. Moreover, they also have to make sure the softness not to make the feet painful. The arch support needs to be fit your feet so that they will not be flat when you bring the heavy things. You should consider these things carefully to find yourself the best shoes to protect your nice feet.
Read more: best walking shoes for flat feet
- Tips for trying the shoes on:
- You do not buy the shoes if they are not fit your feet. The good shoes are the ones when you put your feet on, the feet will not touch the toe-cap’s inner side. If not, you will need the shoes which are wider at the toe-cap.
- When you are walking, the heel of your feet and the shoes’ must move well together. You heel do not slip up or down the shoes’.
- If the shoes are wider compared to your feet, the distance between it and the shoes will make you lose your power and scratch your feet.
- You should go to buy the shoes in the afternoon to make sure you can buy the fit ones for your feet. If you cannot move your toes, it means that the shoes are too closed and you need the others wider. Do not use the closed shoes because they can cause the pains and change your feet’s shape.
- You do remember to bring the socks you often use with the shoes to try the new shoes on. This can ensure the accuracy of the shoes’ size to your feet.
To sum up, to avoid getting the pains you may have when wearing the walking shoes is not too difficult. You just need to pay attention carefully when choosing yourself the appropriate shoes with the criteria we introduced. Hope you enjoy your walking!