Hefty & Freebies Haul 05/25/2012 +Linky

by Tamona on May 25, 2012 · 7 comments

8 Flares Twitter 4 Facebook 4 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Email -- Filament.io Made with Flare More Info'> 8 Flares ×

Hey hey hey! I have been shopping and I IS (yes IS) tired. I am so tired that I can barely see straight. I am pretty exhausted so I will just post links so you can do the deals I did and see what I paid. The only difference in the scenarios in the links is the price I paid for the Oscar Mayer Franks. I used a $0.55/1 tearpad coupon because the coupon in MY insert said Oscar Mayer Selects. I hear that some areas received regular Oscar Mayer coupons so I left it in the matchup but I went with tearpad coupons for my wieners.

Well, this is my haul for today (uh huh today):

I could not get them all in the picture but you know how I do! Before you ask, YES there is a limit of 4 per transaction. I went to two stores and I have 4 kids that work hard for the FREE Cherry Berry Chillers and Sweet Tea!

I also purchased a few more items. . . .

This was a fun day out!

See how to get the Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat & FREE Veggies

See how to get the rest of my shopping trip!

The Hawaiian Rolls were FREE because there is no size restrictions and these packages are $0.99 everywhere!

* $1/1 King’s Hawaiian Hamburger, Hot Dog, or Sandwich buns or mini sub rolls 05/20/2012 RP Insert (exp 07/22/2012)

What did you buy this week?

Did you like this? Share it:

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

deja May 26, 2012 at 1:13 pm

what you took all ten of the coupons????how dare you!!! too funny too me! lol I would have taken them too! everytime i go to the gas station here in nc i am on the lookout for coupons, got some dasani water and banana coupons last week that tripled at harris teeter which gave me a good supply of water and bananas for free!!! Do your thing girlfriend!!!! r u on facebook? friend me at wisdom divine if you are, i love your site!

Layla May 26, 2012 at 1:18 pm

This is incredible you are like a coupon goddess lol love your hauls

Tamona May 26, 2012 at 3:01 pm

Deja, I am a rebel like that! I went to several 7-11 stores today and I was a snatching fool! The guy at the register gave me the eye at one store and I told him don’t judge me, you better ring up my banana and hush! He just laughed and shook his head lol! He loves when I come in because when I get the coupons, I bring him a gift. Today, he received some Hefty plates his wife told him to pick up for their cookout tomorrow. I told him he better keep that money because she is gonna leave him one day because he always gives the stank eye. I would have put his eye out a long time ago! We have a true love hate relationship!

Tamona May 26, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Layla I went today and hit Albertsons, again! This time I did it for my dad. He wanted those plates and cups. While I was there, I grabbed some Suavitel! OMG I am worse than a crackhead thinking I see Suavitel coupons on the floor right now. Suavitel smells sooo good and I plan on mixing it with water and spraying everything with it lol!

Layla May 27, 2012 at 9:27 pm

I never thought of that very good idea

Sasha May 29, 2012 at 3:14 am

Hey there this is an awesome haul!!!! I am need of some plates too….. I don’t have an Albertsons though….. I think it is like Kroger maybe…. gonna go see today!!!!!

Tamona May 29, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Its not Kroger and I am not sure what store is like ours in other areas. I have heard Shop for Less but I cannot confirm it.